Website Redesign and Development
The World Coalition Against the Death Penalty is an alliance of more than 160 NGOs, bar associations, local authorities and unions. The aim of the World Coalition is to strengthen the international dimension of the fight against the death penalty. Its ultimate objective is to obtain the universal abolition of the death penalty. The World Coalition is striving to achieve this aim by supporting its member organisations, local, national and regional abolitionist forces; and by coordinating the international advocacy towards worlwide abolition of the death penalty.
The World Coalition launches a call for tenders for a free lance web developer or web development company to meet its technical specifications for the redesign of its website.
The successful free lance web developer or web development company shall have the following minimum qualifications:
1. Duly established and authorized to conduct business with French-based customers;
2. Proven track record developing, maintaining and search-engine optimizing PHP/MySQL websites;
3. Proven track record using content syndication technologies including RSS and JSON;
4. Ability to develop, maintain and search-engine optimize multilingual websites, including left-to-right languages.
Tenders shall include the following information:
1. Presentation of the candidate including qualifications of the developer(s) proposed to carry out the contract and examples of previous work matching the above requirements;
2. The price for one hour of web development or maintenance work, inclusive of all taxes (as a non-profit, the World Coalition is liable to pay VAT in France);
3. The price for one day of web development or maintenance work, inclusive of all taxes;
4. An estimate of the time and cost (inclusive of all taxes) the candidate would charge for the technical specifications, with a short explanation of the way the candidate would go about each task.
Proposals should be submitted by email in English or in French to web [at] worldcoalition.org by close of business on 1st March 2020.