Abolitionist countries and institutions
- Contribute to the World Day Against the Death Penalty on 10 October by mobilizing your diplomatic network in countries that still impose the death penalty.
- Make universal abolition of the death penalty a reality by financing the sole international platform that mobilizes and gathers abolitionists from all around the world.
Join our institutional donors:
Foundations and businesses
Operational and advocacy support
- Share your experience in supporting civil society organizations, especially network leaders, with us.
- Support civil society in a global context where its scope of action is challenged and where support from the private sector contributes to strengthening its independence.
- Contribute to universal abolition of the death penalty by financing the unique international platform of worldwide abolitionists.
Join our private donors:
Civil society organizations committed to the abolition of the death penalty
Universities, research centers, law clinics
- Contribute to improving the knowledge base on the abolition of the death penalty by developing research projects on this issue.
- Develop partnerships with abolitionist civil society to create evidence-based tools and arguments and promote an research-based advocacy.
Follow the example of existing research centers: