Bayt Al Hikma
Bayt Al Hikma is a non-governmental organization founded in 2007 whose main objective is to promote the values of human rights and individual freedoms.
Our activities revolve around two themes
1. Values and individual freedoms
2. The promotion and protection of children.
Our action plan is as follows:
• Annual Report: Prepare an annual report on the death penalty in Morocco (involving all the NGOs working on this issue) and present it to policy makers and international organizations.
• Create a network of friend(s) on death row (stay in touch with the prisoners, to visit them, get in touch with their families and lawyers).
• Create networks of abolitionist artists, politicians, parliamentarians, sportsmen, businessmen … who call for the abolition of the death penalty.
• Create a website dedicated to abolitionists in Morocco
• Organize in collaboration with different artists (the boulevard and others) a concert dedicated to the issue of the abolition of the death penalty.