Call for actions on World Day in the Maldives and Turkey
Every year, the World Coalition organizes the World Day Against the Death Penalty every October 10. It sends packages to all its members and partners containing all the tools and materials prepared for World Day. At the same time, it suggests actions to be organized and a mobilization kit with indications on how to organize events.
For the second year, for the 18th World Day Against the Death Penalty, the World Coalition and its partners would like to grant targeted financial support to local civil society organizations in the Maldives and Turkey to encourage joint actions to celebrate the World Day and thus increase their impact.
To do so, we are launching a call for actions for World Day and will help finance activities with a small grant of EUR 2,000.
Please note that the World Coalition small grants offer will follow the terms and conditions imposed by the French Development Agency (AFD) and the European Union.
How to apply?
Please submit by email to email@example.com your project proposal composed of:
– this application form in Word format
– your organization’s By-laws (if you have a legal entity)
– your organization’s most recent activity report
Proposals must be submitted by 9 August 2020, midnight CEST (Paris-time).
– 9 August 2020: Deadline for submission of proposals
– 10-14 August 2020: Evaluation and selection process
– 17-21 August: Communication on the selection of 2020 beneficiaries
– 21 August-6 September: Signature of an agreement with beneficiaries
Payment will be sent in instalments: 80% for the first and 20% for the second. The first instalment will be made at the beginning of the contract and the second after receiving the final reporting and all invoices (any expense without receipt/invoice will not be eligible)
– 10 September 2020-February 2021: Implementation period (determined by the length of the proposed project)
– Reporting: Submitted within one month after the end of the selected project, the latest 10 March 2021
For more information or questions on the application please contact