Call for actions on World Day in Sub-Saharan Africa 2
In the framework of this project, the World Coalition wants to support partner civil society organizations in organizing activities for the World Day Against the Death Penalty (10 October). For the whole project, the World Coalition will help finance World Day activities in the following countries: Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Mauritania, Niger, Republic of Congo, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, and Togo.
For 2020, the second time we launch this offer, the World Coalition will grant up to EUR 9,000 distributed amongst the 9 countries listed. We encourage interested organizations to partner together with local ACATs or other World Coalition members to apply, as strength in numbers will help the activity. To do so, the World Coalition is launching a call for actions for 18th World Day Against the Death Penalty and will help finance activities with small grants from EUR 500 to EUR 1,000.
Please note that the World Coalition small grants offer will follow the terms and conditions imposed by the French Development Agency (AFD) and the European Union.
How to apply?
Please submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org your project proposal composed of:
– this Application form in Word format and the filled out Provisional Budget Excel Sheet (here attached)
– your organization’s By-laws (if you are a legal entity);
– your organization’s most recent activity report
Proposals must be submitted by 8 July 2020, midnight CEST (Paris time).
– 8 July 2020: Deadline for submission of proposals
– 9–17 July 2020: Evaluation and selection process
– 20 July: Communication on the selection of 2020 beneficiaries
– 20 July–6 September: Signature of an agreement with beneficiaries
Payment will be sent in instalments: 80% for the first and 20% for the second. The first in-stalment will be made at the beginning of the contract and the second after receiving the fi-nal reporting and all invoices (any expense without receipt/invoice will not be eligible)
– 10 September 2020–February 2021: Implementation period (determined by the length of the proposed project)
– Reporting: Submitted within one month after the end of the selected project, the latest 10 March 2021
For more information or questions on the application please contact email@example.com